All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day Two- All is not what it seems

I never realized how fast 5:45 in the morning sneaks up on you, until this morning. I quite literally wanted to smash my alarm clock into the wall as it beeped and echoed throughout the bedroom. My eyes reluctantly rolled open, and I rolled over to curl up with Andrew for a minute in the cocoon of our warm blanket. As I got out of bed I thought of how miserable it will be in a month or two to be getting up this early and having my feet freeze as they hit the laminate flooring. As my brain finished this thought I turned the corner into my bathroom where I was greeted by my kitten, Pixel, who was curled up in a ball in the sink. I immediately wished I had my camera in my room. I desperately wanted to go grab it from the front room, but I knew once she heard the door open she would leap up and go running. I decided to proceed with my day, and in the future remember to bring my camera into my room with me at night. Before I knew it Andrew and I were both ready to go and headed out the door. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. The freeway was packed as usual, but it was a relief to get to school and not have to struggle in traffic to find a place to park. I got to class on time, today a Mass Media Communication journalism class, and listened to the teacher's first day speech. I made my way to the photo lab and noticed that the majority of students were just arriving. It was a different feeling to be finishing my day as everyone else was just arriving, but I actually liked it. Could I be turning into one of the morning people that frighten me?

No comments:

Post a Comment