1) Tape 2) Some more tape 3) Staples! If all else fails.....glue that shit.
However, in life these quick fixes do not work. In life you question the different means in which you try to hold what there is in your life in place. Faith becomes an everyday tool of choice. In some cases, people walk blindly into the dark lead by their everlasting faith. Faith, right now, for me is knowing that their will be something different on the other side of this 9 months. I love school! I have loved going to school! I can still remember when my older brother and sisters were in elementary school, and I was still not old enough to go, I would beg my parents to let me go with them. One day, when all of my older siblings were sitting down doing their homework I went and grabbed a stack of paper and a pen, walked over to my parents and asked them to make me homework. I wanted so badly to be in school. However, after 17 years of schooling I am ready for a change. I know the road ahead will be tough, but I welcome the challenges it will bring in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment