All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Day 255- That's all folks...

Photo: Sacramento, CA. Digital. Canon XTi. 2011.

Yesterday was a bad day, and when I left work I assumed it was only going to get worse. However, last night much to my surprise my family one by one returned home...including my "English" sister who I thought wouldn't make it. It's funny because right around this time of year is when I receive a plant from my mother in-law. She takes clippings from one of her big plants and makes little babies out of it who end  up blossoming and growing into their own. I never made the connection between what she does with her plants and what my Mom did with her children until last night. My mom clipped all 6 of us kids from one plant, we all look different and we all grew up to different potentials but at the end of the day we all came from the same place. I am so grateful that my  fellow clippings could be here for me on such a special occasion, but mostly I am grateful to the one constant who brought us all here...our mother. By the way two more days till I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment