All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Day 245- Dissected.


PHOTO: Lincoln,CA. Digital Canon XTi. 2012.

I wish I could go back in time and tell 14 year-old me that there is no short cut to a dream. The wild-eyed spontaneous girl before she decided to take on the world. I wish I could have told her to stop and enjoy the moment because all too soon when you look up from your work you'll realize it's all over. Everything you ever dreamed of being true will stand right in front of your feet, and I am telling you...your gonna run like crazy. I can feel the ground start to break away underneath me, Everything I once knew to be stable and consistent will be dead come Thursday. Three more days till everything I once knew dissipates into everything I am going to find out. Hello World....please be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment