It has been so long that I don't know where I should begin. It has been just about seven months since I have graduated Sacramento State University and I still have no idea what I am doing ( in the big picture.) In the here and now, I feel as if I am making more conscious decisions, ones that in my heart I think are going to lead me to the big picture, but really who knows? The fact that no one knows, however, leaves everything open and keeps life limitless and unpredictable. Which is exactly what life is. Limitless and Unpredictable. Everyone should have aspirations, but why stop at those, reach for more. Grab all you can until there is nothing left to grab at. Everyday should be a challenge, a journey, an experience, and worth something, at the end of it. We trick ourselves into believing that time goes on forever, but what if it doesn't? What if today is it? What did you do? Was it worth it? Or would you like another chance?
Most people would probably like another chance. I am one of them, but this day isn't over yet, so I am here grasping at one challenge. To write this post...because for awhile now I have not known where to begin.
I'm back.
No comments:
Post a Comment