All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day Four- "I just wanted to give it a good jolt"




I feel like that doesn't need an explanation. It doesn't need to become a theme for my day. It can just be, and I can keep it as a snapshot in my brain. A moment where I didn't have someone waiting on me or watching over me, and I could just breathe. Well at least take breaths between eating my chocolate croissant and chit chatting away. My stomach reminded me today that I am in no way a morning person. Halfway through class it started intensely growling and I felt as if I had not eaten in days. Right after class I grabbed two croissants from the roundhouse, one for myself and one for a good friend, and headed off to sit and just relax for a little while. It was then that this "good jolt" conversation took place, and so far it was the best part of this day.Today at my internship I found myself making stupid mistakes, and after each one sitting for a minute to try to get back to that moment in the morning over chocolate croissants. It always amazes me how the simplest of moments become quite memorable. Never underestimate anything...especially light. Weird things happen with light.

No comments:

Post a Comment