All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day I haven't counted in awhile- I'm BACK!


Life can throw you curve balls, and let me tell you if you are already off your balance it will knock you on your back and take your breath away. The last two weeks has been a dramatic change. I was given a week to pack a three bedroom house and put it into storage. I had to take a week off of school, and when it is one of your last semesters, that is the last thing you want to do. Playing the game of catch up is not nearly as easy in college as it was in home school.
I can remember times in home school when I waited to do a months worth of homework until the night before it was due. I always finished on time back then, but this time it took me another week to catch up.
So two weeks later after all of this nonsense, I am back on my feet. A little wiser and a little less naive, but all for the better. I got that deep breath I needed, and got to scream at a man, who I didn't know, who definitely deserved it. All these things have helped me get a little piece of my sanity back.
It's weird it's like without sanity you feel insane. Hmmm...I wonder why that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment