
Home is what you make it, or at least that is what I have been told. However, some places that people call home are quite questionable. I was born in the suburbs and grew up in the suburbs, but as I get older I am finding that I extremely dislike the suburbs. It is like the limbo between the country and the city, and I am not very much liking living in limbo. Another thing I have grown to dislike is the word limbo.
It is a very confusing word.
When you are a little kid you are taught that Limbo is a game in which you shimmy(face up) under a pole, and if you fall or hit the pole you lose the game. As you get older you learn that there is another kind of Limbo. This kind of Limbo is basically a waiting room between heaven and hell. TOTALLY DIFFERENT!
No comments:
Post a Comment