All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day Thirty Six- Lacking a Little

Sometimes you take on more than you realize, and I think you all have figured out that I am in that position. I am trying my hardest to keep up, but honestly let's face it, you would get tired of me quite quickly if I wrote everyday. Trust me, my life is not all that interesting.
However, occasionally I think I can share things that might help people in a way, any way, it could be a very random way, I don't particularly care as long as it is doing something.
I know that there are people on this Earth who feel like they were put here for a reason, and with each day that passes they wait for that one moment for which they were made for.
Personally, I think that you are made for every moment. With every step you take you leave some form of footprint. Whether it be visible or not, it has an impact.

No comments:

Post a Comment