All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 221- The Spiders

PHOTO: No photo for this. I ran too quickly and was too freaked out to go back. Sorry.

We walked carefully through this woodsy-area that was carefully tucked backed in between suburban areas. We walked down the path looking for the entry way to where we once had sat a month before. We passed by it unaware of its presence underneath all the newly grown plant life, so we backtracked and looked again. Finally we discovered the hidden path in its new life and made our way to the random sandy beach at its end. However, we would soon find that part of our old path had been completely taken over by the blackberries. We stopped and looked around for an alternate route. I thought I had found a new path by crossing over the remains of a fallen tree. I climbed up onto its remains and when I did I saw the whole tree start to scramble around. I looked down at the tree and my shoes and noticed it was not the tree that was moving, but hundreds of baby spiders that were running for
their life. I in turn ran for my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment