All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 212- Insight

PHOTO: Granite Bay, CA. Digital Canon 60D. 2012.


I took on too much, she thought, I will never make it out alive. She sat in the silence of her kitchen and let her thoughts sink in. "There are so many people out in the world that take on so much more and have zero problems getting everything done, why am I having such a hard time focusing?" This train of thought kept with her for the rest of the day until she watched the sunset through the reflection of a panel of windows. Today, she thought, is just one tiny part of the things I am going to accomplish, so if I can take down today I will eventually take down any challenge that comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment