All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 236- It's been 12 days


PHOTO: Folsom,CA. Canon 60D. 2012.

Almost 2 weeks of going non-stop. When the end comes boy does it come quick. In another 12 days I will have completed all my coursework for two Bachelor's Degrees at Sac State. I would like to be able to say that is an accomplishment, but at this moment all I can say is that I am done. I have already checked out of my own brain and am ready for my life to take a step forward. However, I would be a liar if I didn't say that deep down inside , I am really scared. My whole life I have had a plan that had detailed instructions on how to succeed, but now that reality is knocking on my door I realize that the plan I had so delicately designed did not incorporate an economy that doesn't support my professions. I feel like I am walking up a staircase where only the unknown awaits at the top, everyday you take a step you feel a little bit more uncomfortable but that much more intrigued in what awaits in the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment