All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 200-


PHOTO: Lincoln,CA. 2012. Digital.

I sat distracted from the lights of the window for minutes just staring out into the clouds. They floated by so gracefully that I couldn't imagine a soul not being distracted by their beauty. Their foreboding nature on a day like today is captivating; you can see the change in everybody. Their dreary, calming color seems to act as a warm blanket. People want to stay inside on days like these, they want to curl up and watch movies only leaving that comfort for warm soup and cold ice cream. I on the other hand would like to go out and explore the moment that is the present. However, I like many others feel snuggled by this big, warm, cozy blanket and just can't tear myself away from it. This is why I sit, distracted by the lights of the window and the graceful clouds that float by its view. My momentary glimpses of the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment