All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 209- Directions



PHOTO: Marysville,CA. 2012.
The night was cold and quiet. We went to one of the usual spots only to find it unusually crowded. I snapped photos as we made the drive out there, enjoying the irresponsible time with my camera before I became the designated driver. I carefully watched out the window observing all the different shapes the dwindling light was bringing ever so carefully to life. Before I knew it the sun had dipped way down below the horizon and I was left with nothing but street lights and sudden beams from cars driving to places unknown. I thought about all the different people in the different cars and wondered about their history. I could hear the voices of my fellow passengers in the background of my concentrated thoughts. The mention of my name brought me back into their conversation, "I turn here right? A. asked. " Yes," I replied. All my thoughts of people and travel were ended, and the only thoughts left were those of directions. I snapped one last picture and turned my camera off.

No comments:

Post a Comment