All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 150- A Light Tap


PHOTO: Taken in Marysville, CA with a Canon Rebel XTi with a Lens Baby Composer.

reminded me of where I was. I often forget as I am writing my placement in the world, and am brought back by a sudden small noise only to be reminded that I am at school. However, my place at school is one of great safety, or at least in my opinion. In fact sometimes it feels so safe here that I can't bear to break away and make my dreary car ride home. Once I cut myself away from my safety net I glide into a careless state of insight. Insight that often becomes so deep that I try to tune my own thoughts out by turning my music up as loud as I can. Music doesn't halt the thoughts, but make it so I can ignore them. The ignoring can only go so far though considering the next morning I am back in that hour long period of over indulged selfishness.

No comments:

Post a Comment