All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 155 - The Rain

It has such a beautiful sound. It's own symphony orchestrated by drops of water as they fall from the sky and hit the earth and the things that cover it's surface. This is water at one of it's better sides, but I know that tonight when I go to sleep I will be awoken by it's evils.
Around 1A.M. I will hear it drip for the first time from the heater that occupies the space above my ceiling, and from then on it will be timely and consistent for the next 6 hours. It is amazing how multiple drops of water from the sky are so beautiful, but the simple sound of one drop dripping away annoys you till no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment