All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 164- The Green Chair.

PHOTO: Clarksburg, CA. Digital.

The green chair was so exciting. It was my favorite kind of green, and it looked like it had been very well used. Someone loved that chair. In fact, I loved that chair. I wanted to take it home with me, and display it in all of its glory. It would have looked so nice. I can picture exactly how it would have looked sitting next to a full bookshelf, and a nice black desk with papers nicely organized on top. However, that chair belonged to someone else, and it looked so comfortable in its surroundings that I couldn't bear to move it....not even to get a better picture. So I snapped my mediocre picture and stood for a moment inspecting closely at all the subtleties I had previously missed. I noticed the intricate details in the rusted metal, and how the color brought out the speckles of green paint that remained intact. I then noticed the details in the fabric and leather. I hoped that I captured all these details in my picture, but knew if I didn't it would just give me an excuse to go down and sit with this particular chair again.

No comments:

Post a Comment