They are the days you wish you could have back when the time turns to nothing and your looking down the steep ass end of that hill you have been climbing, or in fact chasing. I have been racing up my hill, and I know I quite possibly am looking at another 70 years of doing this, but in case I am not I would like to stop. I would like to stop running towards my next life goal and just let it come to me. In an ideal world this would be possible. To stop is impossible in today's society. If you stop you stand the chance of being trampled by a heap of trendsetting hipsters who are off to design the new technological fad. No one would live through that nightmare, and if you did you would find yourself lost in a world where you know nothing and can't for the life of you understand what the people are saying. To avoid this from happening you only really need and can one thing...and that is to Slow down. Find your happy place and go there often.
All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Day 170- Days like these are Priceless
They are the days you wish you could have back when the time turns to nothing and your looking down the steep ass end of that hill you have been climbing, or in fact chasing. I have been racing up my hill, and I know I quite possibly am looking at another 70 years of doing this, but in case I am not I would like to stop. I would like to stop running towards my next life goal and just let it come to me. In an ideal world this would be possible. To stop is impossible in today's society. If you stop you stand the chance of being trampled by a heap of trendsetting hipsters who are off to design the new technological fad. No one would live through that nightmare, and if you did you would find yourself lost in a world where you know nothing and can't for the life of you understand what the people are saying. To avoid this from happening you only really need and can one thing...and that is to Slow down. Find your happy place and go there often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment