All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 161- Group Projects


PHOTO: Clarksburg, CA. Digital Canon Rebel XTi.

Should not exist...ever. They are a horrible idea. They are designed to teach team work and leadership, but really the only thing you learn is who cares and who doesn't care. Just like everything else in life the people who actually care do all the work, and the people who don't care take credit for it. Not this time. I shall not sit idle and keep my mouth shut like I always do. No, Not this time. I work too hard to not take credit for my own doings. Even if they were wrong I was responsible and it is I who shall take the blame. I will wash my hands clean in my own dirty sink and step forth as the one who cared too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment