In this god forsaken town! With no car keys and the infamous "spare" no where to be found I have no means of getting out of here. I guess if I wanted to wander in to the next town it wouldn't be so bad, but the next town is not really an ideal escape. So, I will enjoy what little there is to enjoy by being secluded in a somewhat awkward town. A town divided by the old and the new. Some of the buildings here seem like they have been lost in time, and can't quite make up what decade they belong in. Interesting enough, I have been told the same thing. "That I am an old soul," who got mixed up in time somewhere along the way. Who knows if this is true......Probably just something someone said along the way to make up for my eccentricities. Their attempts at justifying my craziness obviously did no good. I know just how crazy I am, and I know that it has nothing to do with the decade I was born in, but a lot to do with being stuck in this god forsaken town!
All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Day 127- Stuck
In this god forsaken town! With no car keys and the infamous "spare" no where to be found I have no means of getting out of here. I guess if I wanted to wander in to the next town it wouldn't be so bad, but the next town is not really an ideal escape. So, I will enjoy what little there is to enjoy by being secluded in a somewhat awkward town. A town divided by the old and the new. Some of the buildings here seem like they have been lost in time, and can't quite make up what decade they belong in. Interesting enough, I have been told the same thing. "That I am an old soul," who got mixed up in time somewhere along the way. Who knows if this is true......Probably just something someone said along the way to make up for my eccentricities. Their attempts at justifying my craziness obviously did no good. I know just how crazy I am, and I know that it has nothing to do with the decade I was born in, but a lot to do with being stuck in this god forsaken town!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment