All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 136- New Shoes


PHOTO: Taken with Canon Digital Rebel XTi in Point Reyes, CA in July 2011.

Every once and awhile you need a new pair of shoes. Maybe not different shoes, but a new pair of the same old thing. Right now I find my self in that very situation. I have holes on either side of my shoes which the laces sneak out of. I have Cyanotype spilled along the toe of one shoe, and on the other a black scuff that has been there since the very first day I slipped them on...about 9 months ago. It is always amazing to me how fast I go through shoes, but honestly it is the things I do in them. I do a lot in my black and white Converse. Now as I need a new pair I think about what journeys and adventures they will see in the next 9 months. I hope they will be just as amazing as the last pairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment