All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Monday, January 16, 2012

Day 133- The Clock Begins to Tick


I could hear it start yesterday morning as soon as I opened my eyes. One week! Between now and next Monday I need to figure out a lot. In less than 6 months I am an independent, not that I haven't been before, but I will be more independent than I have ever had to be in my whole entire life. I am ready for this, but the build up to it is what makes me nervous. I feel like people are depending on me to make something of myself, and to tell you the truth I am depending on me to make something of myself. However, in the last year I have learned a valuable lesson...Don't worry about everything. Months ago I posted a video from a movie called "What About Bob?" Well for those of you who have seen it you understand the term "Baby Steps." "Baby steps to get on to the bus." I always think about this now...."baby steps." Baby steps to go to college, baby steps to graduate, baby steps to get married, etc. One day at a time, one foot in front of the other. Don't worry about tomorrow or yesterday, concentrate on today. Really if you think about it what you do today will change how your tomorrow would have turned out. So what are you doing today?

No comments:

Post a Comment