I desperately try to make this blog not so personal, but it seems to me like the best stories are the ones you insert yourself into (Or at least that is what a very brilliant man once said in a drugged up slur of words.) Either way, it is the night before my 23rd birthday and all I can think about is myself. Selfish yes, but indulge me. I am a strange person, and that is putting it mildly. Anyone who really knows me will agree with that statement and might possibly embellish a smidge.The point of this being I have somehow in my odd 23 years of life managed to keep myself somewhat sane. Now don't get me wrong, I have had plenty of opportunities to go completely insane and "cut loose", but I have always chosen not to. However, if I would have taken the opportunities to do such things I would have been quite literally taking my brain and disposing it into the trash can.
So I am actually taking this selfish opportunity to give myself some form of acknowledgement (given I rarely do.)
Five Things you Might Not Know About Me:
1) I love "I Love Lucy!" I used to sneak out of my bedroom as a small child to watch it.
2) I hate plain socks. You will very rarely see me with a plain pair of socks on.
3) I love the smell of trains.
4) I love to sing...very loudly and sometimes off key. Oh and never in public.
5) I used to want to major in business and own a skateboard company....little known fact.
This is all Random I know, but like I said just indulge me for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment