All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.
Thursday, September 8, 2011
Day Eleven- Goodbye for now
These are the words I just said to my sister right before I left my Mom's house. Tomorrow morning she will board her plane to Indiana where she will be for two weeks before she returns home to England. Two years without seeing her was too long, and the two weeks she spent here were too short. This day in itself has been an emotional roller coaster. I have no picture for today, but I do have one sad heart. Hope this is enough writing to prove that I am still hanging in there. 9 months till my siblings will be together again, and it will be for my graduation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment