All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day Nine- Peace and Quiet


This phrase always reminds me of a funny movie "What About Bob?" I could never do this particular scene justice, so to view it just follow the link to YouTube.

If you have never seen the whole movie I would highly suggest watching it. I used to watch this movie with my family. When all of us kids still lived under one roof. At one point there were 9 of us in one house,2 boys, 4 girls, Mom, Dad and Uncle. We lived in a 4 bedroom, 2 bath. It felt so crowded then, but now when I am in an empty room I feel really lonely.When I was a little kid I would get terribly frustrated when I could not find a quiet place in our house. Now I get frustrated when it is too quiet around me. When I was little I never thought I fit in with my family, and recently I have figured out that I fit just fine. I wish there was a pause button, so I could keep all of them home for a little bit longer. I know all too soon it will be time to say our goodbyes, and I will miss the sound of their voices and seeing their faces. That is life. You say goodbye until you say hello again. You would think after almost 10 years of doing this that it would come easy, but it does not. Savor what you have, for you do not know how long you will have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment