All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day Ten- Escape!



Not so much a theme for the day, but the one word my brain thought about all day. ESCAPE! I started my day thinking there wasn't one. This was before I ran into the lone fireman running up the parking garage stairs as I was running down. He was taking long, deep breaths as he skipped every other step, and I didn't notice until I got right alongside of him that he had in headphones. I thought this was a little peculiar. I had my camera in my hand so I took a quick from the hip shot and continued making my way down the stairs. As I looked around me I noticed the very few people in sight yawn in unison, and I wished I had been able to get a picture.
I got to school to early, so I killed time chit chatting with a good friend. My mind wandered as we talked and I apologized for not being able to fully concentrate. My mind has since become much worse. A three hour long history class is not a good way for a weary mind to finish it's day. So now that I home and I have written as cohesively as possible with very little energy left....I bid you farewell and good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment