All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day Thirteen- Indecisive

This is a word that often applies to me. This week this word definitely described me. I couldn't make my mind up about anything. However, with the one year countdown till my wedding soon approaching I needed to make my mind up on one thing: MY DRESS! With the next 9 months dedicated towards school I needed to get it out of the way. I have gone to try on dresses before, but never actually had the excitement that most brides-to-be have. I chalked it up to the fact that I have never been excited about girly things. I have always been a tomboy and have never really enjoyed getting dressed up, but today I picked my wedding dress and honestly I cannot wait to get all dressed up. As soon as I turned around and saw myself in the mirror I was amazed. I have never in my life felt as beautiful as I do in that dress. I can't wait to see the look on my fiance's face on the day of our wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment