All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day Fourteen- Not a camera in sight

Hard to believe with how many I own. Most are film cameras that cost $5 dollars here or $10 dollars there. I went through a phase where if I had money I would buy any camera I could afford. Their history is what intrigued me. I have always been curious about the pictures they have taken and the people who once looked through their lens.
I have the same intrigue with old books. I love finding old inscriptions inside the book. When I was little my Mom started inscribing every book she bought me, and over the years I have lost several. In the future, I hope someone finds them and enjoys the words of wisdom that my mother once bestowed on me. Hopefully, by then, they will still be words of wisdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment