
They happen. They cause enormous amounts of frustration. They make you feel stupid sometimes (depends on the situation.) Sometimes, they make you want to throw things viciously at walls or at the floor. It wasn't until moments ago till I got to the last level of frustration, but thankfully I fought the urge to throw my very aggravating cell phone at the ground with a kind of fury that I am sure, for those of you long time cell phone users, have experienced at some point or another. I gave up trying to fight my cell phone, and figured I would get to work on all computer necessary assignments before my laptop decided to get together with my cell phone and all the other technological devices I have encountered today and start a "Brittney Boycott."
I am sure that my professors would be empathetic. In fact, I could see them now rolling their eyes in frustration. Except, I have a feeling one professor, whose name shall not be mentioned, might get a kick out of it, and we could embellish in this created boycott of mine. My wandering mind has escaped me once again, and I need to refocus my brain on the literal piles of homework I already have.
No comments:
Post a Comment