All images on this page are copyright of BrittneyDawn, and there will be legal repercussions for those who do not get the artist's permission before using them.

Friday, September 9, 2011

Day Twelve- I am not a fan of today



My alarm went off at 7AM just like I set it, but just as soon as it started going off it was stopped. However, not by me waking up as I was suppose to, but by me pressing the ever so friendly snooze button. What a terrible invention! I think the person who invented it had it in for punctual people. Maybe that person was late all the time, and one day thought to themselves "If I can't be on time, than no one shall!" That person figured out our weakness.....sleeping in. It Maybe only a couple extra minutes, but I think they might have suspected our over indulgence.
As I am writing this I am realizing how ridiculous this all sounds, and thinking that my imagination has wondered off yet again. I do believe that my imagination is my self defense mechanism. I have always relied on it to take me somewhere else when I am in a bad place. Today as I got frustrated fixing light leaks on a homemade pinhole camera I imagined myself being done. No, actually I thought back to a moment two weeks ago today. I was sitting in a Leatherby's with all of my brothers and sisters, and I could hear all of their voices. After thinking of this moment, I imagined that he voices around me were those of my family and it made me happy.
I never imagined this blog becoming so sappy. I promise everyday will change, but I write with my heart and my family is a HUGE part of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment