

when you get a chance to breath. Not the tiny breaths we manage to fit into out day, but the unheard of breath where you actually inhale a decent amount of air, fill up your lungs, and let it slowly roll out. That would be nice. In fact, I shall try it. I helped, but didn't work. All I think about as I take this deep breath is that I am wasting time. Sometimes I feel this way about this blog, and maybe I am wasting time. Ultimately I feel like I am clearing my brain for the day, and letting go of the things I would usually hold on to till the next day. Today seems different. Today my brain doesn't want to divulge its information.I could only imagine it has something to do with how exhausted and absolutely stressed out I am. It is only the third week of school and I am already falling apart. Hopefully this weekend will be the glue I need to hold me together for another couple months. Here is to hoping!
No comments:
Post a Comment